- Scientific Program
- Special Issues
- Travel Grants
● Registration Fee *For participants with an access to Korean payment systems
● Tutorial Courses *For participants with an access to Korean payment systems
● Payment Methods
- VISA, Master, American Express, UnionPay, and JCB cards are acceptable. Please clearly state your credit card information.
- The actual debit amount will be subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- Service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- For those who makes credit card payment for HPLC 2017 registration in Korea, Internet Explorer is highly recommended for your on-line registration process. Google's Chrome browser shows several disturbances with the payment system in Korea.
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below. After the transfer, please send us the transfer document by email, with the registrant’s name on it.
- The bank charge for remittance MUST be included in the total amount remitted; otherwise, it should be paid on-site.
※Please note that the bank charge for remittance should be paid by registrants.
*For participants with an access to Korean payment systems
● Cancellation Policy
- For a full or partial refund of the registration fee, a written cancellation request should be received by the secretariat via e-mail no later than the dates below.
- All refunds will be made after the conference for administrative reasons, and all bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference registration refunds.
* Note that the bank charge for refunds should be paid by the registrants.